“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
How often do you work on... YOUR OWN website?
- Have you got a business website gathering dust?
- Is your spilling corroct and do your make sentences sense?
- Are your images and videos out of date?
- Are customers filling up shopping carts only to disappear before purchasing?
- Do your web visitors arrive and leave in seconds?
Is your Website Content, Damaging your Business?
Everyday your business website and social media lays quiet, potential custom is lost. Your customers are turned off by out-of-date content, inappropriate imagery and poor formatting. On average your website has 6 seconds to sell. You snooze, you lose!
Changes to Google’s search formula mean inactive websites will become virtually invisible to the public.
Don’t let this be your story. Your online activity can be more effective than traditional advertising and invariably cheaper. In the right hands your website can become your shop window. You can guarantee your successful competitors utilise their website to its fullest potential.
Are competitors benefiting from your inactivity?
Your content is a valuable commodity